Allows to configure the software and select different options.
- Default calibration: select this option to use a default calibration. The default calibration is entered as number of pixels per unit of length.
Digimizer offers the following units of length: kilometer (km), hectometer (hm), decameter (dam), meter (m), centimeter (cm), millimeter (mm), micrometer (µm), nanometer (nm), picometer (pm), femtometer (fm), attometer (am), inch (in), foot (ft), yard (yd), mile (mi), degrees (°), units (u) (this is an unnamed relative unit), or pixels.
- Show result after finalizing measurement: when this option is selected, a small results window will be displayed in the image after each measurement.
- Show circle quadrants: show quadrants in circle measurement objects
- Do not ask to save unnamed measurements lists: when a measurement is added to the measurements list, the list is marked as 'changed', and you will be prompted to save the measurements list before clearing the list, or before you exit the program. If you don't need this reminder, select this option.
- Default zoom: enter an optional default zoom (1 to 2000).
- Invert image after scanning: option to invert the image after acquiring it from the scanner (see Acquire image).
Click OK to proceed.