Magic contour tool
Finds the contour of objects automatically.
- Select the magic contour control
- Click inside the object (or drag a 'sampling' rectangle inside the object for increased precision)
- The program locates the contour of the object
- If the contour does not reach the actual border of the object: click on the contour and delete it, increase the tolerance and try again.
- If the contour goes beyond the actual border of the object: click on the contour and delete it, decrease the tolerance and try again.
The surface area, perimeter, length, width and average intensity are displayed in the Measurements list window (*).
When the option Show result after finalizing measurement is selected, then the area and perimeter are displayed in a small window next to the object.
*Only the parameters selected in the Measurements List Columns options box are displayed in the Measurements list window.