At MedCalc Software we recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of information we receive and collect when you visit our websites.
Personal information and other data
- When you purchase a software license, we collect personal information such as your name, postal address and email address. This information is stored to provide services such as automatic retrieval of your software product keys.
- When you visit our website, our web servers automatically record information such as the URL, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit. This information is used to create web site statistics, not to trace individual surfing behaviour. This information cannot be traced back to you.
MedCalc Software never shares this information with third parties.
All data are stored on our servers located in the USA and in different countries in the European Community. All communication to and from these servers is encrypted (TLS, Transport Layer Security). Encryption makes it impossible for unauthorized people to view information traveling between computers (see Wikipedia for technical information).
How long do we keep personal data?
- We save your data up to 10 years after your license expires or is terminated.
Can I review and correct my personal data you have on file?
- Yes, you can. Visit Review personal data for more information.
- At MedCalc sofware we do not keep mailing lists. We do not send unsolicited mail.
- When you have a software subscription we may mail you important information with regards to your subscription, such as price changes, and we will mail you an invitation to renew the subscription 30, 15 and 7 days before the subscription expires.
Online purchases are handled by Bluesnap, a reputable third party e-commerce service provider.
Our websites contain links to other websites. MedCalc Software is not responsible for the privacy practices or the contents of these websites.
Contact us if you have additional questions regarding your privacy and MedCalc Software.