At MedCalc Software we recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of information we receive and collect when you visit our websites.
Personal information and other data
- When you visit our website, our web servers automatically record information such as the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit. This information is used to create web site statistics, not to trace individual surfing behaviour.
- When you subscribe to one of our newsletters, we collect and store personal information such as your name and email address. Recipients of our newsletters can unsubscribe using the instructions listed at the end of each e-mail newsletter.
- When you purchase our software, we collect personal information such as your name, postal address and email address. This information is stored to provide services such as automatic retrieval of your sofware product keys.
MedCalc Software never shares this information with third parties.
- A cookie is a small text file, stored on your computer's hard drive, which contains data that is sent to your browser from a Web server. Cookies provide a mechanism to store visitor data, during and between sessions. Cookies are commonly used on the Internet and do not harm your system. Our cookies do not generate or read data that identify you.
- You can still use the MedCalc Software websites if your browser is set to reject cookies.
Online purchases are handled by Bluesnap, a reputable third party e-commerce service provider.
This website contains links to other websites. MedCalc Software is not responsible for the privacy practices or the contents of these websites.
Contact us if you have additional questions regarding your privacy and MedCalc Software.